Commencing your licence training is a big decision, and we'd love to talk to you about your options and answer any questions - please give us a call on 07 4772 4997 or fill out the enquiry form below. More information on us and our courses can be found through the links in the 'Pilot Training' menu.


Course Information Enquiry

Contact National Aviation Academy

Interested in training for a Pilot Licence? Fill out the enquiry form below to get started

Please note: emails sent to hotmail accounts often get blocked or sent to spam. If you don't receive a response within 3 working days, please get in touch again
If you have selected training options through TAFE Queensland, they will also get in touch directly to provide eligibility and pricing information.
e.g. next intake/ Apr, Jul, Sep 24/ next year/ part time/ unsure
Please see our privacy policy for details. You can unsubscribe from course updates at any time.


Once you have made the decision to commence your flight training, you will need to obtain the following CASA required documents:

1. Aviation Reference Number (ARN)

2. Aviation Medical (Class 1 for CPL, Class 2 for PPL)

3. Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)

Please contact us using the above enquiry form for details on how to apply for each.

NOTE: You do not require any of the above to commence your flight training, however all are required PRIOR to being allowed to fly solo (without an instructor) This generally happens at around 20 hours of flight training. We do highly recommend that you start the applications a couple of months out from starting training to confirm that there is nothing that will prevent you from holding a licence, and so that there are no holdups when you are ready to take the exciting step of solo flight!