Enjoy the thrill and freedom of flying an aeroplane while learning the ropes in a supportive environment. Our experienced instructors are here to teach you the skillset you need to fly confidently and safely.
Suitable for students who wish to fly as a hobby, an RPL (A) allows you to fly a light, single-engine aeroplane and take family and friends on scenic flights around the local area. An RPL can also be a kicking off point for future endorsements or licence types.
- Minimum 25 hours flight training
- 1 theory exam covering 6 subjects
- RPL flight test
- Train full time or part time
- Be at least 16 years old at time of flight test
- Flight training costs start at $13,895 (for minimum hours flown in a C172 aeroplane).
*most students will require more than the minimum hours - contact us for details
If you would like more information about our courses and how to enrol, please fill out our enquiry form and we will get in touch shortly.
Alternatively, please give the office a call on 07 4772 4997 to discuss any of your training questions!